- Remotely operation of garage doors and gates from Smartphone, Tablet or PC
- Garage Door / Gate Status Monitoring (video feature optional)
- Smartphone notifications for garage door events (open, close or left open)
- Access management: grant or deny access to your guests
- Visual and auditive warning system for remote operation
- Easy to Install and program (Not Waterproof)
The Gogogate kit includes:
- 1 x Gogogate 2 controller
- 3 x pre-assembled cables
- 1 x US power adaptor
- 1 x USB WiFi adaptor
- 1 x double sided tapes
- 1 x Quickstart Guide
- 1 x Wireless sensor for sectional or tilt garage doors
Your Right to Return and Returns Policy
You may return purchased Products for a full refund of the Product purchase price actually paid within 30 working days following the date you receive the Products, subject to compliance with the following:
- You must obtain a GOGOGATE return reference number (RMA). This number may be obtained from GOGOGATE by calling us at (855) 473 6765 or by requesting the number via email at: email@example.com.
- The GOGOGATE return reference number must be prominently displayed on the outside of the parcel in which the Products are returned.
- Your GOGOGATE invoice must be enclosed with the returned Products. Products must be returned in the original packaging, in “as new condition”, and with all component products, parts, accessories, guarantee cards, manuals and other documents and items. Customer is expected to re-package the product properly in order to avoid damage during transportation and to ship the product to GOGOGATE at Customer’s own cost.
If you return Products (1) which have been damaged or used, (2) after the 30 working days returns period (or other longer period specified by applicable law), (3) parts of which, including components, included products, accessories, packaging, boxes, documents and/or other items are damaged or missing, or (4) without pre-paid delivery, GOGOGATE retains the right either to refuse to refund the Product purchase price (subject to applicable local law), or to charge you repair, restocking or related fees and delivery charges. GOGOGATE may in that case deduct those fees and charges from any payments to be refunded to you.
On return of Products, GOGOGATE will, subject to the above limitations, repay the actual amount paid to GOGOGATE in $ USD, less any fees and charges due to GOGOGATE (as per the above), by crediting your relevant credit card or bank account (or other means).
The issue by GOGOGATE of a return reference number shall not constitute an acceptance or acknowledgment of any right to return Products, except to the extent that these Terms or mandatory applicable laws confer such a right.
All authorized returns are expected to be shipped to:
Gogogate Returns Dept.
807 Airport Access Road
Traverse City, MI 49686
Exceptions to right to return
The right of return does not apply if you do not purchase Products or Services as a consumer. The right of return and refund does not apply to software sold with GOGOGATE products, or as a separate product, if the license seal has been broken and/or shrink-wrap packaging opened. Further, you may not return a Product and claim a refund if the Product concerned is a personalized Product, such as an engraving or other means of individual personalization made in accordance with your specifications.
All products returned to GOGOGATE will be analyzed to determine eligibility of warranty as per the limited warranty policy described above. If the product is determined to be eligible for warranty GOGOGATE will bear all shipment costs back to the Customer. If product is determined to be ineligible for warranty as per warranty policy described above, GOGOGATE bears no responsibility to fix the product and product will be returned to customer at his own cost.